Tuesday, September 12

Honey! I'm hooome! (Part II)

The exam for Romanian is organised into three parts. I think I've said this before, right? Yeah, I did, no matter what yo lazy ass says. The first part is grammar (counts for 48% of the final grade), the second is writing a letter/invitation/request (counts for 10%) and the third one (which is always the hardest, at least for my lazy ass) is commenting prose/poem (counts for 32%; 10% is free for all). On that third part, we had to learn 10 already made comments (which is kinda weird, because the geeky Ministry thinks we know how to make them ourselves ... stupid people). Out of those 10, I knew 8 just by memory, not having studied them for 1/2 to 3 years. The hardest one is a poem called pastel, a poem which describes nature. Now, after that bit of info, back to our story.

So I looked onto the sheet of paper, immediatly glancing at the third part of the exam. And then I saw it. Fairy tale. WOOOOO-FUCKING-HOOOOO!!! I amazed to this day that I didn't scream, but my head was shivering with delight. =D

Two hours later, I exited the classroom, recited a "You got OWNED, biatch!" in my mind to the paper, and went out to the yard on a carpet of roses, girls at my feet, the crowd doing a mexican wave and an airplane writing "You tha MAN!" on the sky. Not really, but that's how I imagined it. My mom was happier than me (she was also much more worried than me for this day since 7th grade) . I *know* she wanted to prance around and then give me the keys to my new sports car, but instead she lit a cigarette to calm herself. Damn cigarette, stealing my car! The nerve! Grrrr ...

Anyway, a day of resting (aka gaming and going out) later, the math exam came. Oh dear. It's not that I'm not good at math, it's just that I make stupid mistakes like forgetting about something or doing bad arithmetics. It's extremely annoying, believe you me.

So, that day I did worse than the first exam, but hey!, who the fuck cares? Me, I guess, but no matter. There's still another one to go.

Geography. Romania's geography (we did Europian and International in lower grades). This is supposedely where you can make up for your mistakes at the other two exams. And so I did. Pretty easy, we're not such a big country. The bad part is, for the entire 8th grade, I had *the* most annoying, unstable and look-I'm-funny-haha-not professor I could have gotten. It's like she had PMS for an entire year! T'was a nightmare. At least now it's over, and when I look back I can say her perseverance paid off. I did quite well at the exam.

Yeah. Good in my opinion. Apparently those who corrected them didn't have the same thoughts as I did.

DUN DUN DUUUUN

(to be continued in Part III (double-DUH!) which will be posted tomorrow)


Death by PMS-ing geography professor.

No comments:

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me