Thursday, May 25

Browser

For about 2 now I've been asking myself what is the best browser? I mean, first I was using Internet Explorer (yes, I'm using Windows, not too happy 'bout it either ... will change soon a.k.a. in the summer), which I thought was the best (and only) browser. Then I saw an article about Firefox in a gaming magazine. It was still in beta, so I decided not to try it out (I was quite conservative at that time).

*three months later*

I downloaded Firefox. It was tha best browser for quite a long time, as in 6 months (!). Then some trouble occured. Dumped. Who's next? Good ol' Mozilla! 3-4 months it was good. Then dumped. It's Opera time! Three months. Dumped angrily. Next? Avant Browser. 4 months. Slim Browser. 4 months.

A depressing period as I changed a browser every 3 or 4 weeks, a really bad period when I used IE again, lasting 2 weeks.

Now? Well since we are going back to our roots, I'm writing this post from Firefox. It's good. For now.



Death by browser annoyances.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatcha talking about firefox pwns every single browsers' arses, in my very not so humble opinion. You cannot deny the coolness of firefo, mine's black+black windows=gothicness ensues!!

I should send you a screenshot...

Likewise, be thankful I actually commented. And without getting crazy like you. Hmm... *bitchy mode: on.* Now you know that girl...

Dan said...

Thought you hated gothic and when people call you that way. :P

Send me a screen, I'd like to see it, although I probably know the theme.

And admit it, you *liked* me getting crazy. "Refraining myself from lol'ing", remembah?

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me