Sunday, May 21

Eurovision '06

This years edition of the Eurovision contest, held in the Greek legendary capital, Athens, was the best one I've seen. Why? Because, finally, someone went there and gave them some good, hard, rock! And who better to do this than the scandinavians?

Yup the Finnish group Lordi went on stage with their monstrous-looking costumes and sang "Hard Rock, Hallelujah! F^$%ing Yeah! The song was in the 80's hard rock style, and really vibed up the people in the arena. They deserved the win.

On the other side, the most fugly nation to sing was, sadly, the United Kingdom. I mean, hell, that song by Daz Simpson should have been meant for an under-12 kids show. You call that RAP? Bwahahahahaaaa! He was like a 14-year old trying to be 50 Cent. L-A-M-E !

All in all, can't wait to see the next edition. Supposedly the winner band gives the trend of the next edition songs. 80's hard rock at Eurovision '07? Kick ASS!!!

Death by kiddy rap.

No comments:

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me