Monday, May 22

To Study Or Not To Study

So get this: today I had an exam, needed for finishing this school year. I knew it for about 2, 3 weeks, yet I didn't study anything.

The last weekend came, and friday I was too bored to study. Okaay, saturday. Look at the pretty lights! "Uuuuuuu ..." Nope, not saturday.

Sunday morning: " ... uuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...". Nope.
Sunday afternoon: " ... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...". Not quite.
Sunday evening: " ... uuuuuuuuu. " Could this be? "Baff time weeeee!!" *sigh* Nope.
Sunday night, 22:00 : "Dude, I should go study!" *study, study, study* Woohoo!
Sunday night, 23:20 : "Oh man, I'm sleepy ..." ZZzzzZZzzzz.

Monday, first two hours I have the exam. Dad comes to my door: *thumbs up*. "Thanks." *study, study, study*
Monday, 7:50 - 8:00 : *study, study, study* "Put all your school books in your rucksack!" *study, study, study*. "What did I tell you, mister?" *study* *close book* "Done."
Monday, 8:01 - 9:59 : *writing, thinking, writing, thinking, writing*. "Please put down your pencils and give me your test papers!" *writing* "Done!"

The conclusion? The exam was divided into 3 sections. 1st section: easy, correctly wrote 12 out of 14. 2nd section: easy as heck, wrote everything correctly. 3rd section, the one I was studying for, and the hardest: out of 2 necessary pages, I wrote 5.

5! F-I-V-E! A FOUR letter word! Am I smart or what? *grin*


Death by too much books to read.

p.s. here's a link to a very nice comic: http://www.leasticoulddo.com/. It just celebrated it's 1000th strip today!

No comments:

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me