Wednesday, September 27

Bored but not

I don't know the hell why I can't get to writing here at least once every two days. I got boredom. Again. I mean seriously, I wrote some subjects to write about on my phone, and have been itching to write them while in school. But then I come home and *poof!*, boredom gone, as well as the urge to write. I can't even bitch anymore, about that Romanian teacher (that can't let me come without my uniform! BAH!), about the music teacher (who thinks she's teaching the most fekkin important class there is! MRR!), or the chemistry teacher ("You stop snoring! And stay right in your bench! And put your notebook on the table! And get that pencil out of your mouth, we aren't in first grade anymore, sonny!" -- she said all these in a row. ARGH!) and many more.

Ah well, school started to suck, I started to bitch and whine, the world is gonna implode and I'm gonna die with a frowny on my face. El Sucko Da Donkey Bawlzo.

Anyway, just so you can see what you're (not) missing, here's some thing I wanted to write about:

  • Avalanche Moments (see/hear/read one thing for the first time, and in a few hours randomly hear again for the first time; another kind of deja-vu)
  • To make love does not equal to make sex (in a more complicated way that can be understood)
  • Stupid Mathematics Philosophy (something that I consider stupid, and so will you, but still has some truth in it)
Eh ... maybe I'll come to it one day. Until then, have fun and pray the above techers die and go to Las Vegas without any money.

Death by boredom, teachers and lack of boredom.

2 comments:

Shorsha said...

No matter what, I cannot agree on your opinion that making love isn't equal to sex. No wayyyy... and I have no solid proof for it, just cynicism.

Dan said...

Have patience, woman, and you shall be enlightened!

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me