Wednesday, September 20

Stuff that happened on my birthday

Found this nifty little site called Famous Days that tells you about people that were born, that dies and events that happened on any day you want. I chose my birthday, as I'm curious about it. ^_^


On my birthday born were .. first one
- Sarah Michelle Gellar. Yay! This has started good! Lalalala ... looking at the next ones ... oh ****
- Adolph Hitler. Uhm ... SO not shows my hidden character!

The events ... hmmm ...
- 1,100,000,000th Chinese born ... uhh yeah ... woohoo for chinese, boo for mankind and their urge to mate. Other things ...
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site ... uhhh ... yeah ... boo for mankind, woohoo for urge to mate. Fill in the blank spaces made by the bombed guys.
- US performs atmospheric nuclear test at Enwetak. NOT THE ATMOSPHERE! OHNOZ!
- A flash of light is observed in crater Plato on Moon ... so the flashlight my great grand dad made is no longer a legend, but truth! Yay!
- President Abraham Lincoln shot in Ford's Theater by John Wilkes Booth. BOOTH! YA DIRTAY BASTARD! YOU SHOT LINCOLN! *gasps*
- Titanic sinks at 2:27 AM off Newfoundland as band plays on. Now, I really like this one! "as band plays on" kekekekeke ^_^

Deaths ...
- Roland Napoleon Bonaparte, Fr officer/explorer (Surinam), dies at 65. Ignore the first name, concentrate on the other two!

Also, I did SO not cheat on the Titanic one! DID NOT! Now why in blazes are you acussing me of this?! Huh?! Huh?! Wanna fight?! Come on, buster, lemme show ya the fist express! >=)

Death by a band that plays on ... and on ... and BUM! DIE! HAHA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, weird things happen on your birthday, dude, no wonder you end up like that. And it's not a good thing either :P

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me