Wednesday, September 13

Honey! I'm hooome! (Part IV)

GodDAMN I was so ... so ... happy! WOOOHOOOO! I got in!

That's what my parents thought about me. Actually I *knew* I'd get in. Why? Because, remember this exam only counts for 50% of the final grade? Yeah, the other 50% is the average of the 5-8 grades, which, happily, was 9.52! =D

So with a 9.25 grade, I was sure to get in. My parents, though (especially my mom), were so goddamn agitated, it was like I still had 8.98, and couldn't sleep at night (or at least that's what I like to think). Me, I was calm as ever. No problems, no troubles ... exam? Feh, passed it with flying colours.

Of course, there were some friends of mine who were also scared shitless *winks at Madeline*. "Ohmigawd, what if I don't get in?! Oh noes! THE HORROR!!!" and stuff like that. Thing is, those who did *winks again* were the best in my class. Madeline here nailed the 27th (if I remember correctly) position on the entire county (which had like 3200 kids running for highschool). I made 464th. Not much, but good enough to get me where I want to.

And now I'm the "Grigore Moisil" National College. Gonna start the first day this friday (aka in two days). That is, if the professor stop boycotting the beginning of this school year (they *always* bitch and whine about their wages). And that's a "DUN DUN DUUUUN" I can't control.

Meh ... wouldn't if it's a good or a bad thing. The wisdom within myself tells me it's bad (we'll have to recuperate lost classes later), the kid in me tells me it's good (more free time! YAY!). It's a constant struggle between these two sides, which will go on for many years now on.

Death by calmness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excuse me...i nailed 37th position..and i m veeery proud..:P

Dan said...

Yeah, yeah. Same thing. You're a geek anyway :P

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me