Thursday, September 14

The Divine Powers?

My opinion on the divine powers, explained in a chat with Cynthia. (the picture is of Odin, Allfather of Old Norse (viking) mythology)

Cynthia: Depends, never seen you really angry anyways
Khass: true
Khass: don't like to get angry
Khass: i'm not the sensitive/emotional type
Khass: more like the opposite
Cynthia: Emotionless?
Khass: pretty much
Khass: you know the buddhist' Enlightement?
Khass: or what it takes to be Enlightened?
Cynthia: You mean achieving nirvana?
Khass: somewhat, yeah
Cynthia: So you're following budhaism?
Khass: nope, i'm atheist
Khass: put this thing is *the* most interesting (existing) religion to me
Khass: and i'm subconcsiensly following it,
Khass: not the religion
Khass: but achieving enlightement
Khass: aka no feeling, no pain, no joy, no sadness
Khass: etc
Cynthia: No feeling? Hmm...
Cynthia: Unless you want to lock yourself up in a cave for 159803 years, that's quite extreme
Khass: buddha did it
Khass: why can't i?
Cynthia: You're human. Duh
Khass: that's just it
Khass: he was also one
Khass: god in christianity is the supreme, all-mighty, perfect being
Khass: we are all sinners
Khass: that's just not cool
Cynthia: AGREED
Cynthia: HA
Cynthia: YES!
Cynthia: Someone who views it the same as me
Khass: islamic religion i don't know too much
Khass: but i respect it
Khass: it's a kind of warrior-religion
Khass: like the vikings
Khass: die in battle, you go to Valhalla
Khass: buddhism - everyone has a chance to become enlightened
Cynthia: From my experience, the people can be utterfly fanatic, islam, I mean
Khass: i don't know if any others made it
Khass: yes, i know
Khass: but you have to respect it
Khass: if you were born there, you would adopt it
Khass: willingly or not
Khass: anyway, i'm pretty sad politheism dissapeared
Khass: now everybody is following ONE god
Khass: the vikings religion was the most interesting
Khass: Odin, Thor, Freya, Loki
Khass: and so on
Khass: very interesting
Khass: they had flaws
Cynthia: Anything besides Catholic is interesting
Khass: no one was perfect
Khass: the compensated each other
Khass: just like ancient-Greek religion
Khass: Zeus was known to be a woman-lover
Khass: some of them hated each other
Khass: they were plotting against each other
Khass: christianity, islamism and so on have their flaws
Khass: they were more eager to believe back when there existed politheism
Khass: now, just look at how many are atheist
Khass: are they fools? ignorants? wise?
Khass: you can never know
Cynthia: Atheists?
Cynthia: Wise, imho
Khass: I often prayed to see a sign from a god to prove to me he/they existed
Khass: am still doing it
Cynthia: I'm an atheist, so really...
Cynthia: I don't believe.
Khass: I wish to believe in gods
Khass: in an divine power
Khass: up until now, I cannot
Khass: and will probably never know
Khass: hmmmmmmm
Khass: okay, this conversation is going to da blog
Death by wisdom.

No comments:

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me