Tuesday, May 23

Pool


My god, I played pool for the first time just a week ago and now I'm an addict. How can you not be? This game is practicly what I always wanted, for years!

Soccer - good recreational sport
Basketball - same thing
Ski - only available in winter, need to practice more
Table Tennis - really nice, would really want a table at my home
Pool - hell yeah! after the exams this summer I'm moving to a pool hall

It is simply amazing! Here you need some real tactics, you can manipulate the cue ball in any way, send it in any direction and pocket a ball in any way imaginable.

For now I'm still learning. Played about 8 hours in total. Eight Ball is the game I currently play, the pool halls in this city (the ones I can afford) have only this game available. Until now, I have beaten every classmate that played with me, some many times. Though there some kids that can beat me, I sometimes have some really good luck. Which, in my opinion, is also necessary in this game, besides raw talent. I L.O.V.E POOL!
Death by pool addiction.

No comments:

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me