Monday, September 18

School. Bah.

Now, I would rant on about the fact that school just started (highschool = 9th grade yay!), but I am suffering from a severe hangover from acute lack of Sand (Man). That certain sand is the drug of all mankind, just like religion is the drug of the population (a certain Cynthia is now thinking "RANT ALERT!" and a certain Madeline is thinking "What the HELL is he talking about?!"; ignore their shouts, they don't matter much).

Right, where was I? Oh yeah, school started. The sux and the rox for now. Nothing is decided. Collegues are cool, got humor in them, got brains, and the great part is that they all have computers. Donno how far their knowledge goes, but they should be okay. After all, the highschool is informatics. The professors are OK ... for now. The math teacher is refined, the physics is kinda annoying and old, the Romanian is OK, the religion is cool and our main professor (donno how it works in other countries, but here you got a main teacher who is responsible of your class) is cool on the outside, fugly on the inside. Bitch. She's the only one who made us write today, instead of discussing. THEN, she gave us homework, and *THEN* she said that if we don't do our homework, we got a 3 (the max grade is 10, the min grade is 1). Cunt.

Ugh. Anywayz, already making friends, wanted to go out, exchanged messenger ID's. Kewl. Looking forward to the next days =)

Death by bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm not thinking, "RANT ALERT!", but it's more about, "WTF is this guy on about". And yes, my shout DO count, otherwise you wouldn't be addicted to chatting with me. Mwahahaha.

*Insert suspensel music here. For the heck of it*

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me