Tuesday, September 19

Wakin' up early and school uniforms ...

... suck. Big time. I mean, hell, I spent 3 months going to bed at 1, 2, 3 or even 4 a.m., then waking up at 11 or 12 a.m. Not including the two weeks I was waking up at 3 or 4 p.m. Now those were confotable times ... for me. I have the impression that those that saw me (I had a door with a glass window ... not like there is any other kind of windo... wait; is PVC a window?!) were very, very jealous of me and my ZzzzZZZzzzZ (read: super sexy long lasting Sand Girl; Sandman is for wusses and ghei people :P )

It's such hard to wake up at 7 a.m. ... Today my mom acme and woke me up, and I was like "Ugh ... did I wake in the middle of my sleep? Wait, what sleep? *look at my mom* GODDAMN it's school! ARGH!" then I proceded to dooze off for a couple of minutes, then dress, eat, get my ugly uniform on (I almost had a heart attack (exafgeration. duh) when I heard we had to wear uniforms. I never got into a costume since I was ... wait, I wonder if I ever did it ... Anyway, at least I can wear sneakers. And a t-shirt. Small consolation for looking like a complete dork/geek/nerd whateva.

I'm already sleepy and it's barely 7 p.m. . Wanted to sleep for a couple of hours but couldn't. Damn ... uhm ... not-sleep!! You're BAD!

Death by lack of excessive sleep.

No comments:

A casual, humorous blog about the things I meet in life. Have fun! ;)

About Me

Yo! The name's Dan, aged 15 (lovin' this period), living in the city of Brasov, Romania. So you can better know me, here's a list of things I love and hate: I love - humor, sarcasm, gaming, computers, literature, philosophy, punk rock music, comedy/fantasy/horror movies and the big breasted sex. =D I detest - lack of humor, uniforms/suits, excess of order, emo, bitching/whining, barbie girls, fake politics and dumbass, blind american kids.

Blog Archive

Labels

My picture

My picture
Madeline & Me